Mentoring 201™ The Next Steps for Success (eLearning Classic)
30 Minutes Level: Intermediate
Having a committed mentor is a key factor to improving employee engagement - and we know that good engagement means employees will stay longer and their contributions increase.
Target Audience: General
- Audio Narration
- Interactive Exercises
- Inline Quizzes
- Job Aids and Reference Materials
Mentoring 201 takes a closer look at some key elements of the mentor/mentee partnership. This course covers the following key points for a meaningful mentoring partnership: planning for a successful discussion, setting goals, identifying career paths and establishing development needs.
Job Aids and Reference Materials
- Mentoring Partnership Worksheet
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Office & General
- Supports iPhone & iPad App: TrainingFlow™ App on iOS devices
- Supports Android App: TrainingFlow™ app on Android devices
- Supports Current Browsers: Chrome 60+, Firefox 60+, Safari 12+, Edge 16+