Mandated Reporting - Child Abuse and Neglect (California)
40 Minutes Level: Intermediate
Be Ready for California AB 1963 Requirements! Your role as a mandated reporter has a huge impact in the lives of abused or neglected children. Being on the front line and quickly reporting abuse or neglect can literally mean the difference between life and death of a child.
Target Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Audio Narration
- Interactive Exercises
- Inline Quizzes
- Job Aids and Reference Materials
This course provides an overview of the definitions, requirements, and protections of the CA Child Abuse & Neglect Reporting Act (CANRA) – legislation originally passed in 1980 – as it relates to corporate human resources professionals and to front line business supervisors.
Job Aids and Reference Materials
- How to Report Suspected Child Abuse or Neglect
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Office & General
- Supports iPhone & iPad App: TrainingFlow™ App on iOS devices
- Supports Android App: TrainingFlow™ app on Android devices
- Supports Current Browsers: Chrome 60+, Firefox 60+, Safari 12+, Edge 16+