Legal Briefs™ Family and Medical Leave Act
35 Minutes Level: Intermediate
The Medical Leave Act (FMLA) law and requirements can be complicated. This course provides a basic understanding of the FMLA. As a busy manager or supervisor, you should always get an expert involved whenever you deal with an FMLA issue.
Target Audience: Managers / Supervisors
- Audio Narration (Male)
- Interactive Exercises
- Inline Quizzes
- Job Aids and Reference Materials
The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) provides employees with health problems and family challenges the opportunity to deal with those issues without having to worry about the impact on their careers. Managers and organizations need to be aware of the purpose and benefits of the FMLA and make sure they are correctly communicating and interpreting the law to employees.
The FMLA law and requirements can be complicated. This course provides a basic understanding of the FMLA. As a busy manager or supervisor, you should always get an expert involved whenever you deal with an FMLA issue.
Job Aids and Reference Materials
- Most Common Questions for Managers Regarding the FMLA
- Manager Obligations Under the FMLA
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Office & General
- African American(s)
- Various Ages
- Diverse Video Cast
- Male Narrator
- Supports iPhone & iPad App: TrainingFlow™ App on iOS devices
- Supports Android App: TrainingFlow™ app on Android devices
- Supports Current Browsers: Chrome 60+, Firefox 60+, Safari 12+, Edge 16+