TrainingBriefs® Bias and the Brain
6 Minutes Level: Foundational
Bias is something we all have, and by itself, it is neither good nor bad. Bias are the attitudes or stereotypes that affect our understanding, actions, perceptions and decisions.
Target Audience: General
- Audio Narration
- Interactive Exercises
- Job Aids and Reference Materials
Unconscious bias refers to a bias that we are unaware of, and which happens outside of our control. It is a bias that happens automatically and is triggered by our brain making quick decisions from data it gathers and then adding meaning to it.
Job Aids and Reference Materials
- Understanding Bias
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- Office & General
- Supports iPhone & iPad App: TrainingFlow™ App on iOS devices
- Supports Android App: TrainingFlow™ app on Android devices
- Supports Current Browsers: Chrome 60+, Firefox 60+, Safari 12+, Edge 16+