Course Catalog (735 Courses)
Contains all of the available courses within the TrainingFlow™ LMS.
- 30 - 45 minutes Level: IntermediateThis course helps managers and supervisors step up to the daily task of promoting ethical conduct and ensuring compliance. Use to help leaders fully understand their responsibility in creating an ethical culture. Pairs with A.C.T. with Integrity (for all employees).Topics: Ethics, Communication, Compliance, Interpersonal Skills, Leadership, Management, ProfessionalismIndustry Settings: Industrial & Manufacturing, Office & GeneralTarget Audience: General37
- 30 - 45 minutes Level: FoundationalDealing with an angry customer, whether internal or external, can be a tough business challenge. This course will equip your employees to handle those calls and confrontations professionally and calmly.Topics: Customer Service, Sales & Service, ProfessionalismIndustry Settings: Industrial & Manufacturing, Office & General, RetailTarget Audience: Employees13
- 40 Minutes Level: IntermediateThis program will change the minds of managers who dread the performance management aspect of their job. The T.A.L.K. approach makes appraisals easier and more effective, keeping the focus on work-related issues, not on personalities. Managers learn techniques to communicate expectations effectively and encourage top performers to do even better.Topics: Diversity, Communication, Professionalism, Inclusion, RespectIndustry Settings: Healthcare, Industrial & Manufacturing, Office & General, RetailTarget Audience: Employees15
- 30 - 45 minutes Level: FoundationalThis course presents four proven strategies that will help new supervisors navigate changing relationships and prepare for the most difficult situations they’re likely to encounter as they assume their new role.Topics: Leadership, Communication, Interpersonal Skills, ProfessionalismIndustry Settings: Industrial & Manufacturing, Office & GeneralTarget Audience: General17
- 30 - 45 minutes Level: IntermediateYou will learn not only how to improve leadership skills, but how to use these strong leadership skills to increase productivity so that you can consistently produce extraordinary results in your work.Topics: Leadership, Change, Communication, Motivation, Interpersonal SkillsIndustry Settings: Healthcare, Office & General, RetailTarget Audience: Employees21